1. Does the vendor give a labour contract to the worker & have written policy on wage and compensation awards legislated in this country or region?
2. Are the legislated minimum wage rates posted or available to employees at the commencement of employment?
3. Are legally required withholding’s being retained correctly and paid to the proper agency(s) in accordance with this country or regions law?
4. Are employee wages deducted for food and housing in accordance with this country or regions law?
5. Is payment made readily available to employees and in the form of local currency?
6. Do employees receive detailed pay slips?
7. Are benefits paid in accordance with this country or regions law? Eg: paid vacation, insurances, meal allowances, etc…8. Are employees paid within the time frame recommended by local law?
9. Do the wages & compensation for employees meet the legal or prevailing industry wage legislated in this country or region?
10. Is the employee notified of any legally approved deduction for company provided items?
11. Is the employee notified of these withholding’s and other deductions prior to the commencement of employment?